3 anglers sharing a room and a boat.
2 anglers sharing a room and a boat.
The following is included in the price:
- 2 hotel nights
- 4 nights at the fishing lodge.
- 3,5 days of fishing and 14 meals.
- In the fishing days, full fishing equipment, lunch, snacks non-alcoholic beverages and beer are included
- This trip can be done all year round.
A fishing trip to Costa Rica where you live in a fishing lodge and fish with some of Costa Rica’s best captains and boats.
The Fishing package for three people sharing one room and a boat:
- The boats are run by the best fishing captains in Costa Rica and you are taken care of by their fishing guides onboard.
There is no tip for the fishing guides in the price but it is custom to leave it to the boat staff in Costa Rica. How much you want to leave is up to you, but from $ 10-60 per person per day is normal. Drinking should be done for a job well done and that is not a must, but it is appreciated by the crew of the boats.
- Day 1: Arrival in San Jose, Costa Rica. 1 overnight stay at hotel Barcelo Palacio incl. breakfast. (Standard).
- Day 2: Transport to the fishing lodge 4 nights in the guest cottage incl. 3 meals a day, non-alcoholic drinks and beer on the boat. (During full day fishing, lunch is served on the boat).
- Day 2 continues: Half day Fishing inland with a 25 foot boat.
- Day 3: Full-day fishing inland with a 25-foot boat.
- Day 4: All day deep sea fishing for Marlin and Sailfish with 27 foot boat.
- Day 5: Full-day fishing inland with a 25 foot boat.
- Day 6: Transfer to hotel Barcelo Palacio, San Jose. 1 overnight stay incl. breakfast. (Standard).
- Day 7: Transfer to the airport and return journey.