- Get a travel suggestion: Look around on Swetours’ website and find destinations, hotels and excursions that you like, use the form at the bottom of each page and fill in what you want to experience on your holiday and send this to us. We will answer you shortly with a priced travel proposal based on your wishes.
- Flight: Our partner in Sweden; Big Travel, is happy to help you book your airline tickets and they are used to booking these at the best price and flight routes. The easiest way is to contact them directly by phone on +46 (0) 51 514055 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or ask our travel sales staff to provide you with flight suggestions that will suit your travel proposal.
If you have booked flights on your own, we adapt your entire journey to your flight times without any problems.
- Booking: Once you have reviewed the proposal and are 100% satisfied, you confirm this with an email to us at Swetours and we will book your entire trip and return shortly with a confirmation.
- Payment: Once you have received your confirmation, you have 7 days to pay the deposit of 200 USD per person. When the deposit is paid, your trip is guaranteed. The final payment is due 45 days before departure or 65 days before departure at Christmas and New Year’s trips. You can easily make the payment with debit or credit card via Big Travels website: http://payment.bigtravel.se/
Note! If you book both flights and arrangements with us, you are covered by the statutory travel guarantee provided by Big Travel, which you can read more about here: https://www.kammarkollegiet.se/resegarantier
- Travel documents: When you have made your final payment, we send out your travel documents, i.e. a voucher with information about your transportation, hotels and excursions.
- Welcome to Costa Rica!
In case of other questions, contact our sales crew or guides on-site in Costa Rica.
Or call 0651-140 55*
* Costa Rica information in Sweden by our partner, Resecity and Big Travel’s office in Ljusdal. Email: email@example.com Phone Times: Monday – Friday 9.30 – 17.30